As we head toward the year of our Lord 2012, there will be a “30 second time out” this Friday as I prepare to launch SPORTMOM E-votionals into a another calendar year. Watch for the new WORD FOR THE YEAR on Tuesday.
Speaking of Word for the Year…let’s take a moment to reflect on our word for 2011…FLOURISH. Our scripture was…
So this is my prayer, that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well.” Philippians 1:9 The Message
Loving well brings about great gain…here is a peek into how God has FLOURISHED the Sportmom ministry this year:
· A new writer began issuing an “iPray” devotional inspired by this ministry
· The SPORTMOMS AND MORE website is up a running smoothly
· The BEHIND THE BENCH BLOG was initiated as an added feature
· E-votional postings show a 150% increase in viewing
· Schools in Arizona, Virginia and Hawaii were added to our direct send list of14 states
· Links to other ministry sites and athletic servicing websites are in place
The list could go on and so does the work of the Lord in your life and mine. It is my prayer that the year 2011 has been a flourishing one for you as it has for me in both unexpected and amazing ways.
Blessings…as you take a “time out” to consider how the flourishing love of Jesus has impacted your world because you have loved much!
©2011 SPORTMOMS & MORE | 11964 Elemar - Portland, OR 97224