As a veteran coach's wife, Janet invites you to join her in "Changing the world for Christ...one athlete at a time".Through the language of sports and life experiences, Janet uniquely exposes the character of God and His desire for "sportmoms" to WIN BIG in life. Her behind-the-bench view invites us into a world of triumphant wins and tragic personal loss.
From being a mother of 2 to a spiritual mom to many, the road of life for Janet includes these hallmarks:
- Gave her "heart to Jesus" at 6 years old . - Studied Education/ Psychology at a Christian College
- Enjoyed earning her wings and flying as a Flight Attendant
- Is the wife of Coach Dave Brown since 1967.
- Involved in ministry to women for 30+ years including: Retreat Facilitator and speaker, Bible Study leader, National Women's Ministry Leader
- Held an executive position in the corporate world for 35 years.
- Developed and taught Pre-married and Marriage classes with her husband for 12 years.
Currently is a writer, grandmother to 4 and a coach's wife.